David Ruf, Greenhouse Garden Center owner.
Several of Greenhouse Garden Center's seminars are now available for viewing on Access Carson City TV. For viewing times refer to the Nevada Appeal newspaper weekly television guide or you may call ACCtv at 775-882-8900. ACCtv is shown on channels 210 and 226.
“On Demand” viewing of David Ruf's seminars are available on ACCtv here. These videos are approximately 45 minutes to an hour long.
Videos taped by Channel 4 are also available:
Fruit Tree Care
Garden Segment, November
August 14, 2015: After all the work you put into your garden, it can be tough to watch bugs win the day. Get some ideas for organic and natural ways to take care of the issue.
July 31, 2015: It's an eyesore many local homeowners deal with, but what is 'fairy ring' and how do you treat it? Watch this week's tip for the answer.
July 24, 2015: So you've put in a lot of blood, sweat, and tears trying to get that garden to grow. How can you keep it safe from pests that want to destroy it? Find out in this week's tip.
July 17, 2015: When you're trying to keep both plants and fish healthy, do you opt for higher or lower pH? Find out with this week's tip.
July 3, 2015: Does your pond look like it needs a little love? FIND OUT some helpful pond care tips by watching this week's tip.
June 26, 2015: Learn this ins and outs of composting with this week's tip with Greenhouse Garden Center.
DVD's with support information for these seminars are available for sale at Greenhouse Garden Center for $14.99.
The following is a list of the seminars available:
- ANNUAL PRUNING CLINIC WITH DICK POST
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY TREE?-MOST COMMON PROBLEMS FOUND IN THE LANDSCAPE IN THE SUMMER
- FIRE-LANDSCAPING TO PROTECT YOU
- ALL ABOUT ROSES IN NORTHERN NEVADA
- GROWING GRAPES AND BERRIES IN NORTHERN NEVADA
- PAVER INSTALLATION WITH TETRUS
- LET'S TALK TOMATOES AND PEPPERS
- SUMMER POND QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- WHAT'S NEW IN BEDDING PLANTS
- POND PLANTS
- ALL ABOUT ORNAMENTAL GRASSES
- CRITTER CONTROL OF DEER, RABBITS, VOLES, PIGEONS AND MORE
- PREPARING YOUR SOIL FOR SPRING AND GROWING ORGANICALLY WITH DR. EARTH